Job description / Role
Mott MacDonald require an experienced Engineer who has previous experience of working on Marine projects and responsibilities will include the following:
* Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction
* Check instructions are being carried out
* Check setting-out and levels
* Check services locations and ensure their protection
* Record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
* Check materials delivered are as approved and properly stored
* Observe site safety procedures
* Measure work done when required
* Assist in the preparation of 'As Built' drawings and prepares daily inspection reports documenting the progress of the work
Mott MacDonald is an equal opportunities employer
* Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant Engineering discipline with 5 years of experience in similar projects or diploma holder with 15 years of experience
* Minimum of 5 years of civil engineering experience which has ideally been on marine projects
* Experience of inspection of large infrastructure projects
* Experience within a consultancy environment specifically in marine projects and Middle East experience is preferred
* Good command of the English language both written and verbal
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.