Job description / Role
Engineer - Security Cloud (UAE Nationals)
• Maintain and improve the technology infrastructure that delivers OT security services for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Monitors technology infrastructure ensuring high level of reliability, availability and performance of the operational infrastructure in line with established SLAs, OT security architecture and organizational objectives.
• Provide applicable design engineering, configuration & commissioning inputs to support unit objectives.
• Process approved changed requests as per established process and implement the same.
• Install and implement technologies in production as per the approved OT security architectures following validation of the same in test/dev environment.
• Process any system capacity alerts ensuring availability of services are maintained to meet established SLAs.
• Ensure all management interfaces are access securely from authorized endpoints only.
• Ensure data backups are consistently maintained securely both onsite and offsite.
• Take corrective actions and present root-cause analysis reports for all systems administration activities and managed security incidents.
• Ensure all tasks are logged with specific details of work performed - either during routine hours or out of office hours.
• Practice and comply with ISO 20000 for all service management processes.
• Provide on-call support after working hours for production systems, applications and services hosted through the Security Cloud.
• Maintain asset configuration management database, including maintenance of operations, component/spares inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
• Create and maintain necessary operation systems drawings.
• Ensure appropriate security controls are implemented and maintained for the technology infrastructure that are proportional to the level of underlying risk.
• Test and apply security patches, OS and platform fixes as they available for all managed systems in accordance with the established SLA and KPI targets.
• Escalate support calls with technology vendors for hardware maintenance and troubleshooting when required.
• Ensure underlying security requirements for assets is preserved when external parties to interface with internal assets allow.
• Provide required support for OT Security related projects ensuring task ownership is upheld and expectations delivered in a timely manner.
• Ensure regular reporting to Project Manager and associated project custodians is available.
• Provide improvement suggestions for project tasks by engineering optimizations supported by appropriate justifications.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or Equivalent (Minimum 4 years’ experience) / Diploma in in Computer Engineering or Equivalent (Minimum 7 years’ experience).
• Certifications in Microsoft Server Infrastructure, VMWare and Microsoft Virtualization technologies
• Preferable with experience in IT systems and virtualization field
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.