Job description / Role
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Drafting Coordination by receiving input from multiple engineer and distribute it to drafting team.
- Monitor, Coordinate and Follow up all engineering milestone.
- Primarily responsibility is to create Machinery Protection System / Electrical Control cabinet drawings with specified inputs.
- Use of applications like AutoCAD, Microstation, Inventor, Raster Design etc. to create/revise project drawings (System layout, Power / Instrument wiring, Loop drawings, Network diagrams etc.)
- Compliance to customer CADD standards.
- Quantify detailed bills of material for panels.
- Deploy available automation tools to increase efficiency of cabinet drawings.
- Responsible for executing defect- free drawings in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand engineering inputs/concepts communicated by PE/HWE.
- Personal technical competence and knowledge of design techniques and tools involved in production of precision technical drawings.
- Communication skills
- Familiar in panel drawings, electrical schematics and ability to understand wiring database/IO Variable Report to prepare Instrument Wiring Diagrams and loop diagrams.
- Basic knowledge of industry standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global team environment.
- Knowledge of quality procedures and standard design practices.
- Diploma in Instrumentation / Electrical / Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge in applications like AutoCAD Electrical, Microstation and Autodesk Inventor.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Proven experience with CAD layout, formatting, and editing.
- Self- starter with minimal supervision requirement; able to work independently; ability to prioritize, organize work and meet deadlines.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Site Construction Engineer for a Leading Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Project Engineer - Fit Out
MEP Project Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
Ignite Search & Selection
Site Mechanical Engineer
A Leading Construction Company In Lebanon