Job description / Role
* Management of pre-qualification submissions and tenders
* Safety - Responsible for personal safety and safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
* Management and control of health, safety and environmental risks associated with project activities.
* technical leadership and Responsible for successful completion of Engineering Projects meeting all project key objectives
* Projects resource management and monitoring
* Software management
* Sub contractor's scope development, technical evaluation, review and monitor Subcontractor's performance
* Inputs to Mott MacDonald Practices
* Discipline interface management
* Lead Engineering meetings with client, sub-contractors
* Inputs to Scope, budget and schedule development
* Project cost and schedule monitoring, control and analysis
* Inputs to Change Management (schedule and cost)
* Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
* Minimum experience requirements are 25 years relevant Design experience in an oil & gas project environment
* At least 5-10 years in a similar position
* Previous Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous
* Must possess people management and leadership skills, have a strong commercial
* awareness and experience of implementing company safety and quality management systems.
* Ability to work under pressure in an environment which expects the highest levels of customer service, confidentiality and ethical behaviour.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within a multicultural environment.
* Adaptability, initiative and problem-solving capability.
* Requires highly motivated, capable of managing interfaces between the Design Team, Construction, Operations, etc.
* Sound understanding of applicable local & international engineering standards and codes of practice
* Fluency in English, both written and oral.
* Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.