Job description / Role
We are looking for a fully qualified teacher of English to join our highly successful team. We teach small groups of students in our amazing centre in Abu Dhabi.
• The role enables our teachers to do what they do best - teach, there are no behaviour problems and no unnecessary admin tasks, just high-quality teaching to enable our students to be the best they can be.
• The job advertised is to teach 2 sessions per day (2 pm till 6.30 pm) for 5 days per week (may include Saturdays also).
• The student's age range is 11 years old to 18 years old.
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fully qualified teacher with a certificate from one of the following countries (due to curriculum): UK/USA/IRE/CAN/AUS/NZ/SA.
• Must have a bachelors degree.
• Ideally have a residence visa.
• Must have taught in a secondary/high school, teaching English up to the age of 18.
• Be familiar with exams - eg. A-Levels and equivalent.
About the Company
For over 40 years, we have helped hundreds of thousands of children improve their literacy and numeracy skills.
The ﬁrst Kip McGrath Education Centre opened its doors in NSW Australia in 1976. Founded by school teachers Kip and Dug McGrath, that ﬁrst tutoring centre has grown since then into a global franchise. We currently have over 560 centres globally.
English Teacher - 2020-2021
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||8 Apr|
Teacher for British Curriculum
ESL Teacher (Online) - Work from Home
Al Takween Private Schools