Job description / Role
You will also be responsible for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to adequately perform the organisation's business and technology activities.
Established multinational driving a complex digital transformation
* Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
* Creating business architecture models to reflect the organisation's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
* Evaluating systems engineering, talent recruiting, and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities.
* Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
* Partner with solution architects, infrastructure architects, data architects and business architects to provide a consensus based scalable and adaptable architectural solution.
* Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
* Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
* Develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the organisation.
* In addition to joining an incredible organisation during a very exciting time of change and development, this role will pay an attractive tax-free salary and company benefits.
* An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, engineering, business management or a related field.
* 10 years of IT experience, with 5+ years practical experience designing and building enterprise or distributed software systems
* Experience in system architecture may be advantageous.
* Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good leadership and motivational skills.
* Experience in modelling and graphic representations.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Quest Search & Selection
IT Manager (Head of IT)
CTO/Director of Technology with Start-up Experience
BAC Middle East
Software Client Architect - Technical Sales
IBM Middle East
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|