Job description / Role
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for understanding and improving client’s IT services, processes, applications, and infrastructure.
• You will also need to stay on top of the latest trends and technologies and keep an eye out for any application, technology, services, or solution that might improve business processes.
• You will be responsible for preparing the vision and solution outline for client engagements, provides functional, technical, and architectural leadership in creating and improving the overall design of the solution.
• You will be also responsible for envisioning and finalizing the use cases in line with the business requirements and future needs.
• This position works closely with project managers, business owners, solution providers/vendors, and architects.
• Leads client assessments, preparing current state and future state architectures along with going forward recommendations.
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related preferred.
• TOGAF certifications or similar certifications are preferred.
• ITIL or equivalent
• Experience in the health sector, health-related products, or project development.
• Experience in Information regulatory compliance like HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
• Experience with health-related protocols like FHIR, HL7, etc.
• Proven track record in architecting and implementing large scale applications or programs end-to-end.
• Experience in Cybersecurity, Information security, Identity, Access Management and Information privacy.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Knowledge of Big data, data engineering approaches, covering theoretical best practices.
• Knowledge of AI ML.
• Knowledge of Cluster administration, Cloud-based deployments.
• Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
• Understanding continuous integration and delivery.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.