Job description / Role
Our Client, an MNC IT Service Provider, is looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Executive to be based in Dubai.
You will be responsible for:
- Evolve and create an acquisition strategy to increase market share within the UAE/Middle East market.
- Define target segments and customers based on the defined the market entry strategy and the existing network of the candidate
- Develop initiatives to increase new deal flow, hold senior client meetings and ways to position the comprehensive company portfolio within the defined target segments and customers
- Develop strategic account plans with 1 to 3-year scope.
- Execute plan and met defined KPI’s
- Build multi-level relationships including senior customer contacts and key decision makers and stakeholders
- Responsible for full sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, education and thought leadership, solution proposing, negotiating, closing and working closely with the implementation teams to deliver the solution.
- Responsible for accurately managing your forecast throughout the lifecycle of the opportunity (via “SalesForce”).
- Work closely with Advisory and professional services, Architects and Solutions Engineers to perform presales feasibility assessments
- Frequent travel in region and sometimes outside region (UK, US - when applicable )
- Work very close with regional marketing department to facilitate growth
- Proven enterprise sales and business development experience preferably within the ICT/Managed Service and Hosting arena (e.g. IT/software services, web/application/platform hosting, managed services, datacentre, SAAS, Cloud computing, Co-location, ISP)
- Fluent in English communication and presentation skills (written & verbal).
- Extensive commercial experience in new sales environment enabling value / solutions service selling within the IT Infrastructure Services / Outsourcing Industry or Managed Hosting
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of your prospects business needs and how
- Proven experience of building and executing successful go-to-market propositions – strategic, tactical and operational
- Proven track record of execution of strategic 3-18 months’ sales cycles
- Sole lead on complex opportunities. Orchestrates highly complex bid management cycles
- Broad understanding of the UAE/Middle Eastern IT market
- Self-starter, highly aggressive and motivated to drive the highest possible level of responsiveness and performance; ability to spot potential wins and execute on them quickly and commercially
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.
Ziad Galadari Group
Assistant Sales Manager
Layan Food Trading & Distribution
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)