Job description / Role
Contribute to the achievement of ITB plans by prompting and marketing escrow products and relationships in line with business strategy, exploit market opportunities, to differentiating bank offerings to meet customer needs in the most effective way.
- Revenue Generation, identifying new opportunities related to Escrow Services, by adding new customers and increase SOW of existing customers.
- Plan sales strategy, develop sales pipeline and prepare proposals, to achieve Financial targets and a maximize ITB profits.
- Handling day to day escrow sales and advisory to the existing and new clients. Identifying opportunities, meeting up clients along with relationship team
- Advise business requirements for enhancing existing escrow capabilities, and work with Product / IT department, audit and risk team to formulate the project plan, delivery schedules testing and implementation. Monitor the project progress in all aspects from requirements conceptualization to implementation.
- Advise management and product teams of new market developments from all aspects.
- Visit clients and regulators on a regular basis, and ensure there future needs are advised to management and the product team , to create
- Assist in the development of escrow system along with enhancing the overall product offering, assisting in all activities related to escrow management.
- Ensure all customer applications and documentation are complete while coordinating with all depts. to ensure agreed upon TAT are met.
- Ensure coordination with all stakeholders internal & external including Regulators to provide all required periodic reports and MIS required by them.
- Ensure compliance with all audit, internal & external including Regulators policies, regulations, procedures with No deviation.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Banking / BS Degree in related study .
- 6 - 8 years of experience in the banking industry.
- Knowledge of escrow business
- 2 years of marketing banking products function would be desirable
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.