Job description / Role
We are urgently looking for 2 Senior Estimators who should have minimum 5-8 years experience working with leading civil contracting companies.
• The estimator is responsible for preparing and/or coordinating the preparation of full estimates of the projects.
• The candidate should be proficient in all pre-tender and estimation stages and have hands on experience in participating and submitting tender proposals for civil building projects in UAE.
• To prepare presentation to Client to demonstrate the understanding for Construction Tenders as applicable
• To attend post tender clarification meetings, post tender follow up and contract negotiation.
• To maintain or update resources data base of materials, equipment, manpower, subcontract etc. on frequent basis.
• To review and evaluate cost estimates.
• To ensure timely completion of estimates.
• To manage bid pricing from all vendors.
• To prepare cost analysis.
• To establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
• Civil Engineering graduate with a successful track record of winning prestigious civil construction projects are welcome to apply.
• Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
• Should be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven.
• Candidates also need an appreciation of data confidentiality, and to be aware of things like price trends, regulations etc.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Lindner Middle East
A Leading Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi
Civil Engineer (Site)
Civil Field Inspector
Civil Site Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment