Job description / Role
• Conduct value analysis of plans of projects, recommend possible alternatives; perform engineering work in the preparation, development, and review of final plans to compile detailed project cost estimates which are used for bid evaluation on projects.
• Detailing all the materials necessary for the contract to achieve specification.
• Estimating the cost of all resources, plant and equipment.
• Working with the Project Engineer/Planner, a programming of the likely progress and completion rate of the project must be calculated, bearing in mind bonus payments and sub-contractual arrangements.
• Calculating a final figure for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit, and presenting a tender price.
• As and when contracts are won, conduct monitoring and storing costs through the use of computers to improve the accuracy of future pricing.
• Help in reviewing the ‘Job File’, drawings and documents provided for estimation works.
• Coordination with the Design Department for the requirement of products and structural integrity of the products we intend to propose.
• Ensure that all prices and lead times for the entire project are available and written confirmation by the supplier is received.
• After preparing costing breakdown for the projects, discuss with the General Manager/Commercial Manager the profit, overhead and selling price.
• Must be a Quantity Surveyor’s in preparing Cost Variation for on going jobs and attending site meetings for the variation/additional orders.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Preferably a degree / diploma in Engineering/QS
• Knowledge of interiors and furniture Auto CAD and other softwares related to the field.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Fit-out and Joinery
• Knowledge of required computer applications.
• Able to converse in written and spoken English.
About the Company
We are a company based in the UAE.
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Lindner Middle East
Project Quantity Surveyor
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Ignite Search & Selection
Planning & Cost Control Engineer
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||30 Apr|