ETL / Power BI / Business Intelligence Business Analyst
Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions have been retained on an exclusive mandate to source a Business Analyst with a technical background to join this international company in Dubai.
You should be well versed in functional business analysis skills such as process analysis and requirements gathering.
The company is operating within an agile development environment and you should be familiar with such things as Scrum as well as experience of user stories and using boards such as Jira, Kanban or Trello.
Business Intelligence Business Analyst will manage a project which will support and maintain their Data Layer on MS SQL Server and onward Business Intelligence reporting using Power BI, supporting the business to get meaningful insights from customer and operational data, to improve lives.
• Work with teams across the organisation to identify Business Intelligence and Insights requirements.
• Support the development and maintenance of the Data Analytics Layer (a new data warehouse) and subsequent enhancement of Power BI reporting capabilities making data more accessible for Business Intelligence and Insight activity.
• Undertake database management tasks across the new layer within SQL Server including database design and ETL development.
• Create and maintain high quality Business Intelligence reports within Microsoft Power BI making data and insight accessible for all colleagues allowing for more informed decisions at all levels.
• Analyse data and reports to identify meaningful insight and present this intelligence to teams across the organisation to improve performance.
• Explore the root cause for underlying performance trends, developing insights using both internal and external data and customer feedback.
• Support the Performance and Insight Team in the documentation and automation of the performance reporting framework.
• Support fellow Performance and Insight colleagues with larger research projects
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• You must have a technical background and be familiar with Data Warehousing and methodologies.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Supply Chain, Data Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Data Engineer - Data Ingestion SSIS, Azure
Manpower Middle East
CAFM & Data Analyst