Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
- Recruiting and managing employees working on events – these might work on a short-term basis during busy periods or be full-time members of staff
- Carrying out administrative duties such as booking hotels for those working on events and producing spreadsheets (eg on the numbers of attendees expected)
- Setting clear objectives and targets for events, alongside plans for how to meet these
- Helping to promote events and liaising with clients
- Gathering feedback and data after an event (eg on attendance or sign-ups to your employer’s website) and using it to inform decisions/future plans
- Coming up with new and innovative ideas – both for events and event promotion
- Working within a budget for events and managing spending accordingly
- Problem solving and hosting during an event.
- The ability to manage multiple events and people simultaneously
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Creativity and creative thinking
- Resilience when under pressure
- IT literacy
- The ability to reflect and consider ways to improve.
About the Company
Armed with creative intelligence, original thinking and visionary ideas, we help in transforming brands, businesses and reputations. At React, we believe in honesty, integrity and dedication to hard work. We are extremely passionate about what we do and delivering outstanding results is our biggest priority.
React Group is an integrated communications network with extensive experience and track record that ensures your brand connects meaningfully with your customers. Our approach looks beyond immediate business needs to frame your project as an ongoing extension of your Brand’s core promise.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Event Production Manager
Events Operations Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services