Job description / Role
Our client who is a large event organizer based in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire a Production Manager.
• Experienced leadership in the production of performing arts and events to direct Production Department to ensure its diverse programs/events are produced and achieved on time and within budget.
• Coordinate with the authorities on current policies and procedures
• Direct and oversee employees in the Production Department in performing their delegated tasks in achieving goals, objectives and programs
• Prepare reports on the overall performance of the Productions
• Ensure that the performance of various tasks by Production Department Team are in accordance with the policies and procedures
• Identify required skills and knowledge and nominate his / her staff to attend appropriate training programs in coordination with the HR Department
• Ensure availability of required resources to carry out all the tasks related to the Production Department
• Perform periodic performance appraisals for Department employees, addressing and resolving any areas of concern, as well as clearly outlining long-term career objectives
• Identify and recruit the required external experts, advisors, consultants, etc… needed to support events production
• Develop, plan and manage the Production Department Operations Plan, and distribute to all necessary personnel, ensuring objectives are clearly understood and deadlines are met
• Approve all technical riders, ensuring all requirements are met and quotes are within the allocated budgets in coordination with the Finance Department
• Direct and oversee the identification of venue, suppliers and advertising outlets/platforms in coordination with Marketing Department
• Direct and oversee the identification of contingency/mitigating measures to be adopted for any potential risks (Security, HSE, etc…)
• Prepare and allocate budget for programs and events with the Finance team.
• Review and confirm invoices received and ensure Department submission to the Finance Department for timely payment
• Ensuring cash flow is maintained accurately for related Production expenses in coordination with the Finance Department
• Review and approve new venue options and arrange site visits to assess the feasibility and viability of using alternative locations
• Direct and oversee the rehearsals, logistics, accommodation and security of the key external stakeholders (artists, VIP audiences, program supporters, etc…)
• Manage and direct Front of House (FOH) smooth operation during Events, ensuring the event running order is adhered to and followed at all times.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A minimum of 6 - 8 years’ experience in event and/or production management within a public/private sector entity, preferably within the sector of arts and culture.
• Good understanding of the policies from the authorities.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Communication and Relationship Management with suppliers, vendors and other third parties. willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Senior Event Production Manager
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|
Marketing and Communications Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search
Cultural Affairs Manager
Black Pearl Consult
Middle East Executive