Job description / Role
* You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
* The Event Sales Manager is responsible to act as an event sales specialist and be responsible to ensure the related hotel's revenues and profits across all revenue streams specifically rooms, food & beverage and events operating departments.
* To plan organize and deliver outstanding proposals that win events business for Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights.
* Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
* Minimum 2 years work experience as an Event Sales Manager or Event Sales Executive.
* Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must. Preferable with experience in the European, UK, US and Australian market.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.