Job description / Role
The Production Coordinator has an active interest in and passion about production. As a PC, you will support the core team on day to day logistics in relation to ongoing productions. Tasks include coordinating creator and internally driven bookings in the Space, liaising with creators on all aspects from call sheets to production logistics, Liaising with the production team on requirements for each booking, ensuring all creators adhere to the Space guidelines and processes, and ensuring usage and output is tracked for production, programs and events. The role may involve working across a variety of content areas including lifestyle, gaming, comedy, animation, and educational content.
We’re looking for an organised individual with a knack for multitasking and hands on production coordination experience.
- Manage our booking system and coordinate internal bookings such as workshops, events and production programs, as well as YouTube creator productions.
- Day to day execution of processes and procedures in the Space across areas such as facilities and health and safety
- Liaising on requirements for each booking, ensuring all creators adhere to the Space guidelines and processes
- Ensure usage and output are tracked to report on utilisation of the Space
- Knowledge of standard production processes and equipment not limited to cameras, lighting, sound recording and basic post-production
- Deliver technical workshops
AED 15,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital cinema or television production
- Bi-lingual in Arabic and English will be prefered
- Ability to interface with both technical and creative members of the production community
- Excellent written communication skills
- Responsiveness to queries a must, with updates and follow-through
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions