Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant for a regionally well known beauty & cosmetics business that have a number of aesthetic clinics as well as their own beauty product range, based in Dubai with a strong foothold within the Middle East region.
• They're offering higher than market rate salary, offering between 10,000 AED - 15,000 AED based on experience, as well as a long term regional development path.
As the title suggests, you will be the Executive Assistant for the Managing Director for the business and the ideal candidate they are looking for is;
• Someone from a fashion, beauty or cosmetic background
• Who understands and an manage a busy dairy that would include meetings and travel arrangements
• Can create presentations for meetings as well as detailed reports when required
• Someone who can sit in meetings, take minutes and then create reports from those meetings
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Senior Executive Assistant
Big Fish Recruitment