Job description / Role
Role and Scope:
To provide comprehensive EA support to one or two Senior Executives within the Corporate Executive office. The primary purpose of the role is to provide administration, Analysis, reporting and coordination support, including inbox and diary management, meeting and travel coordination as well as communication assistance and business support activities to assist business planning and project management activities.
• Perform basic Admin Functions providing admin support to C-level Executive(s)
• Efficient documentation handling, filing systems for easy retrieval
• Coordinating meetings, receiving visitors, scheduling meetings
• Overseeing project timelines and keeping them on track.
• General Reporting (internal & external).
• Must handle confidential information in a professional manner
• Collaborate in preparing / modifying client-specific marketing material suitable for the target client
• Collect & Analyse Data across various departments.
• Present findings (presentations, charts, graphs, tables) and pitch ideas or suggestions to Management.
• Generate Business and forecast reports for management as needed
• Review of Processes with the goal to develop or improve reporting tools for making effective business decisions.
• Responsible for developing first-round proposals and projection forecasts.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Previous comprehensive EA experience supporting more than 2 senior manager/executives
• Proven experience of working with large, complex quantities of data with ability to present information in a concise and easy to read format
• Electronic diary management
• Processing visa documentation, travel arrangements,
• Working across time zones
• Previous use of Skype/MS Teams for business, and online meeting/conferencing technology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional telephone manner
• High standards of accuracy, quality and attention to detail
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise under pressure without compromising quality
• Flexible and possess ability to adapt to fast changing environment
• Enthusiastic, confident, "people orientated" personality required - able to liaise with people to achieve work goals whilst enhancing relationships
• Ability to keep information organised and confidential
• Helpful, discreet and mature approach to work – understanding the 24/7 approach to the role considering the multiple stakeholder management.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – in particular PowerPoint and Excel
About the Company
Group 42 is an Abu Dhabi based artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing company, uniquely positioned in the national ecosystem to develop and deploy holistic and scalable AI solutions.
• Industry Solutions: experienced team of data scientists and engineers based in Abu Dhabi. • Fundamental AI research, through our subsidiary the Inception Institute of Artificial Intelligence (IIAI), on AI, big data and machine learning. • Cloud Computing Infrastructure: the largest and most powerful Cloud Computing capability in the region. • Multidisciplinary and diverse team.
G42 has an active and extensive partnership network, connecting leading international organizations who complement our ecosystem and support our vision. Our partnerships range from strategic teaming agreement, joint ventures, to direct investment by G42.
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Personal Assistant to a VVIP
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|
Personal Assistant (PA)
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jan|
HR Source Consulting