Job description / Role
Our client is a leading logistics integrator based in Dubai. We are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to support the President of the entity.
They are seeking out candidates who can perform a variety of administrative tasks which include managing, monitoring and responding to emails, organising calendars, arranging meetings, scheduling conference calls, and help sustain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
The responsibilities of the job role include, but are not limited to:
* Be the key support contact between the President and various departments, ensuring efficient communication
* Ensure strong relationships with key stakeholders are maintained
* Manage and monitor the President's busy inbox extensively, by overseeing all incoming and outgoing emails, addressing and flagging any important or urgent messages
* Format information for internal and external communication with clients and stakeholders via memos, emails, presentations, reports in a timely and accurate manner
* Manage the President's diary and calendar, arranging all travel and hotel accommodation arrangements
* Schedule all internal and external team meetings and take minutes, ensuring proper documentation.
* Maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as adhere to the policies and procedures of the organisation.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance, and annual flight tickets.
* 5-7 years of experience in Administration working as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar roles supporting C-Level Executives.
* Must be currently located in UAE with proven UAE work experience
* Must have the ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment with a demanding schedule
* Well-rounded person who has a track record of managing responsibilities with Ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI)
* Fluent written and spoken English is essential
* Must have strong knowledge and a certification in Microsoft Office
* Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.