Job description / Role
Exciting EA position supporting the Executive Director of a government owned financial services organisation in Abi Dhabi.
Our client is a Financial Services Government organisation based in Abu Dhabi with a strong reputation for their pleasant work culture, supportive management and career development.
The company is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director, who is highly regarded within the business.
As the EA to the Executive Director of the Accounting and Financial Services division, you will work within a team of two, supporting four departments.
* Detailed calendar management and meeting scheduling on behalf of the ED and team
* Generate reports using Excel and ERP system in preparation for meetings and presentations
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations and other administrative collateral for division meetings
* Support the planning and implementation of specified goals and objectives including project coordination and problem solving
* Communicate often with the council's legal division and other relevant stakeholders
* Monitor departmental records, inventories, and files
* Assist the AFS department in managing the portfolio and carry out a variety of administrative activities as required
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive monthly salary, as well as bonus and family benefits including visa, medical insurance and annual flight tickets. In addition, housing, education and furniture allowance are on offer and can be explained in more detail to the successful applicant.
* 7-10 years minimum of general administrative and/or clerical experience, preferably in the financial services sector
* Bachelor's Degree in Business management or related field is highly regarded
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Have the ability to maintain an up-to-date calendar and generate quality reports
* Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
* Arabic language is highly regarded but not mandatory
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Irwin & Dow
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
RTC-1 Employment Services