Job description / Role
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: Up to AED 10,000
– Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
– Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
– Implement and maintain office systems.
– Maintain schedules and calendars.
– Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
– Manage communication including emails and phone calls.
– End to end calendar management.
– Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements including ticketing, hotel accommodation, visa, airport transfers, transportation, etc.
– Prepare dashboards and periodical reports as necessitated by the management.
– Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed.
– Prepare, manage, and circulate applicable correspondences and circulars.
– Communicate and coordinate with relevant internal and external stakeholders for various requirements and reporting as necessary.
– Maintain and order office supplies.
– Monitoring of office expenses, review and manage invoices and payments.
– Graduation or Post Graduation qualification required. Additional qualification in Secretarial Courses would be an added advantage.
– 7-8 years of Secretary / Executive Assistant / Executive Secretary experience in reputed organizations.
– Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
– High degree of attention to detail.
– Valid UAE Driving License with own vehicle.
– Good knowledge of administrative procedures.
– Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
– Team working skills.
– Organization and time management skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Negotiation skills.
– Tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow
A Leading Company In UAE
Administrative Assistant - Law Firm