Executive Assistant - French Speaking
Job description / Role
To support our client in Dubai, a leader in high-end French Hospitality Business headquartered in Paris seeks a Native French-speaking candidate to join the role of an Executive Assistant. The candidate will provide corporate executive support with direct reporting to the Chief Executive Officer based in Dubai.
To support our client in Dubai, a leader in high-end French Hospitality Business headquartered in Paris seeks a native French-speaking candidate to join the role of an Executive Assistant. The candidate will provide corporate executive support with direct reporting to the Chief Executive Officer based in Dubai.
The business, having been established for 15 years and evolved and expanded its workforce to over 3,000 employees, is looking to bring an Executive Assistant to its team and to assist its operations.
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer, organising invites to members and visitors and offering intensive calendar, diary, and travel management support.
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations to support proposal efforts by helping with research and, if necessary, managing special projects.
* As the CEO's primary point of contact, oversee company operations and receive status updates on various initiatives and projects.
* Organise appointments, set priorities, reallocate resources as necessary, and manage logistics to help the Chief Executive Officer manage busy schedules.
* Generate and compile reports and communications, format information for internal and external communication (memos, emails, detailed presentations, info), and so on.
* Maintain accurate records of all pertinent data, including descriptions of suppliers and other parties.
* Maintaining confidentiality and sensitivity while compiling and drafting various papers in conjunction with departments.
* Contribute to the preparation and drafting of meeting minutes.
* Assisting with other operations, such as internal and external event support.
* Organize financial tasks like processing invoices and reimbursement requests.
This is an exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. The candidate will also receive an annual bonus, medical insurance, and flight tickets.
* Excellent communication skills in French (language skills are mandatory) and English (both written and verbal)
* 5 years of relevant corporate support experience (not limited to administrative duties) assisting the C-suit
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Have the capability to support an up-to-date calendar and generate quality reports.
* Working experience with a multinational organisation is required (preferably corporate).
* Excellent organisational, planning, and prioritisation skills with good presentation skills.
* Discretion and trustworthiness in handling sensitive and confidential information.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Banke International Properties
Irwin & Dow