Job description / Role
To provide all the necessary office services and admin support to the office and shoulder all the administrative responsibilities as functionally required by the office.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide all necessary secretarial and office support to the CEO from drafting and processing emails etc., to liaising on the CEO’s behalf with stakeholders and other regulators.
• Liaise with all parties for effective management of appointments and meetings.
• Ensures administrative responsibilities like signatures, applications and any other issues are expedited effectively.
• Ensure efficient and courteous answering of telephone calls/ emails and provide necessary information and guidance or route them to appropriate channels for accurate information.
• Maintain necessary documentation system for efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents/information. Maintain and update all necessary records, files and database.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards the goals of the organization.
• Manage printing and stationary requisitions and liaise with suppliers for consumables.
• Assist with finance & accounts, budgets, monitor spending and processing payroll and other expenses.
• Manage collateral / location specific resources such as meeting rooms, reception, etc.
• Manage calendar with full details and be able to juggle moving meetings around.
• Attend meetings, preparing presentation, MOMs and sourcing relevant correspondence.
• Communication contact on email & whatsapp mandatory post working hours as required.
AED 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education/Certification and continued education
• Graduate in any discipline
• Proficient in MS Office
• 7-8 years of experience
• Diploma in Secretarial practices would be an advantage
• Customer Focus
• Managing Diversity
• Integrity and Trust
• Learning Agility
• Detailed Oriented
Managerial and Leadership Competencies:
• Written Communications
• Problem Solving
• Managing and multi-tasking
• Self Development
• Timely Decision Making
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
A Leading Company In UAE
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
TGC Middle East