Job description / Role
Our client is looking to hire an Executive Assistant for a global tech company.
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing secretarial support to a Senior Director, will be responsible for overseeing major aspects of the management, and ensure continued guidance of the business.
• You will work on vast deliverables from travel arrangements, calendar management and correspondences and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the office.
• You will also serve as the liaison between the senior management team; organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations.
• 5-10 years' experience as an Executive Assistant
• Business support experience
• Presentable and professional conduct in managing daily confidential work with discretion with diplomacy
• Excellent writing skills and verbally articulate
• Very organized with the ability to maintain balance between multiple priorities
• Firm and personable personality with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners/vendors
• Proactive approach to problems and providing solutions efficiently and effectively
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|
Ziad Galadari Group