Job description / Role
Royal Class Group is looking for an Executive Assistant for their Real Estate division.
The ideal candidate for this position will excel if they can keep their calm in a high-pressured Real Estate environment coordinating the logistics and running's of the division. The candidate should have relevant experience to the role that highlights their capability to conduct all administrative work, making sure the CEO's operations run smoothly. Thus, the candidate should be detail oriented and a creative problem solver.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all internal and external constituencies regarding CEO matters, including highly confidential matters.
• Handle all logistics CEO related Interact with leadership, internally and externally.
• Scheduling and managing the CEO's emails, calendar, meetings, travels and bookings.
• Plan /organize and implement departmental sales meetings and take minutes of the meeting, ensuring proper follow-up on agreed business plans.
• Liaise and coordinate with relevant Developers, Sales Managers, and/or departments to effectively execute critical submissions.
• Track daily appointments and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2 years of Real Estate experience is a must.
• UAE Driving License is a must.
• Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
• A Degree would be favorable.
• Well-organized, efficient, and self-assured team player, capable of acting on their initiative and anticipating issues and solutions.
• Able to work flexible hours, be on-call" and attend various events and launches.
• Should have strong value's and integrity.
• Organization skills with high attention to detail.
• Self-starter who is proactive and can multitask, meet deadlines, and take responsibility for assigned duties.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills in English. Additional language is a plus.
About the Company
Royal Class is a company founded in 2014.
Specialising in Business Centers, Real Estate, Business Consulting, and Interior Design. The Group provides ongoing service excellence across all business activities.
Ensuring quality product offerings and professional advice acquired through decades of industry experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm