Job description / Role
Receptionist – Executive Assistant
We have created a Culture-Frist organization where our people can do their best work, this starts the minute our people walk through the door!
As Receptionist/Executive Assistant, you will champion all things office management and experience related for our people, from visitors to employees, you set the tone and experience our people have when interacting with nybl.
Our teams are based across 11 different countries already with people operating on a hybrid or fully remote basis. We need someone that can help create an experience for our people when they visit the Dubai office. You will also work closely with international colleagues, to provide a consistent approach to each of our workspaces.
You are known for your organisation and planning skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, you enjoy connecting with the people around you to create a warm, welcoming experience with each interaction our people have with you.
Executive Assistant support includes:
• Primarily supporting the CEO & COO (often remote)
• Diary management, managing meeting booking, rescheduling meetings, being the main point contact for diary bookings and RSVPs.
• Managing expenses on behalf of our Exec Team.
• Inbox management, full access, replying on behalf of Executives and managing a filing system.
• Frequent and complex travel arrangements both domestic and international, booking flights and accommodation.
• Document processing, putting together meeting packs ready for the next day of meetings.
• Working closely with the whole Dubai team and getting involved where necessary.
Office Administration support includes:
• Welcoming people to our workplace, you know every nybler’s name! You greet visitors and help them on their way, answer calls, forward messages, and book / maintain meeting rooms
• Coordination of mail, couriers, parcels and deliveries
• Maintaining the common areas e.g. kitchen, lunchroom and meeting rooms
• Liaising with building management and suppliers for maintenance requests
• Liaising with IT and suppliers for office machine maintenance (e.g. printers)
• Coordination of and correspondence with staff about upcoming office and remote events and office functions (Fun Stuff!)
• Other general administration duties to support the success of our team
• You are a talker, a doer, and an organiser whilst being the face of our workspace and owning your role.
• We need an energetic, efficient person to help us do the job!
• You are confident and will often be the first point of contact to important visitors
• You will need to be a brand ambassador, exhibiting initiative and excellent interpersonal and organisational skills in everything that you do.
• 3-5 Years’ experience in a similar role would be ideal
• Bilingual (English/Arabic) skills would be a major advantage
• A degree in any discipline or sufficient experience required. If you are great at what you do, then we want to hear from you!
About the Company
We are developing an Ai ecosystem that enables businesses, in any industry, to be able to deploy artificially intelligent solutions using both our platform and applications. Our technology allows anyone to build Ai solutions without writing a line of code or needing a degree in Data Science. Our ecosystem is world changing from healthcare to agriculture, education to industry, the applications of our technology are truly limitless.
Everything we do is for the good of others. Our people innovate, develop, deploy, and support incredible technology and software. We employ the best so we can be the best. We have no room for complacency or anyone willing to settle. Our success is driven by our team’s unquenchable thirst for innovation, creativity, and customer happiness. We go above and beyond every single day.
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support our team with benefits programs and perks that allow every nybler to do the best work of their life. From unlimited leave to the freedom to choose your own hours, we know our people have lives outside of nybl so we give them the flexibility they deserve.
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Gulf Target Holdings
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
Personal Assistant to the General Manager
AMBU Capital Investments
Irwin & Dow