Job description / Role
On behalf of a Private Equity firm based in the DIFC, Swisslinx Executive Search is looking for a dynamic and driven Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Based in the DIFC, you will work within a growing team of executives, currently at 15 people. Aside from providing administrative support to the CEO, you will take on a range of broader office management roles, such as HR tasks.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Full administrative support to the CEO: schedule management, arranging travel, booking flights and hotels
• First point of contact to CEO’s office, welcoming guests when needed
• Office administration: expense reports, managing petty cash, ordering stationary
• HR duties: manage all confidential personnel files, processing visas and cancellations as per the DIFC portal, preparing offer letters, etc.
• Strong experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant to top management
• Experience with HR administrative duties a huge advantage (please ensure this is mentioned on your CV)
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This is a role with a lot of responsibility – the right candidate will be presentable, polished, well-spoken, and have a strong administrative background. Our client offers you an exciting role in a growing company, an international and professional team, and an esteemed work environment in the heart of the DIFC.
Please note that the remuneration for this role will fall between 10k to 15k.
This is an urgent vacancy to be filled immediately.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.