Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
TGC Middle East
Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large Company based in Dubai, UAE
Manage and maintain CEO’s diary.
• Ensure guests meetings with the CEO are well taken care of.
• Ensure that papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with a diary, necessary documents, etc.
• Troubleshoot all arising problems by offering responses and solutions, only bringing them to the attention of the CEO when his direct instructions are required.
• Schedule meetings between the CEO and his direct reports and the boards of groups to which he is a member.
• Ensure Confidentiality of information.
• Manage time for the CEO with his direct report/s to be fully briefed on his meetings topic to ensure that he is fully prepared for all engagements.
• Screen CEO’s phone calls.
• Conduct daily meetings with CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, requests and proposals.
• Filter general information, queries, requests and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or delegating to appropriate departments
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
• Minute meetings when required and follow up on action items with concerned personnel.
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence, delegate as appropriate and print attachments.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place
• Keep and maintain an accurate record of documents, paper and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
• Be attentive to deadlines and track them alongside the CEO ensuring they are met.
• Check that approval and other requests are correctly processed before submitting them for CEO’s final sign off.
• Demonstrated experience in an administration/ executive PA & Office Management role in a pressurized environment, requiring tact, judgement and discretion
• Experience in diary management/ researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential)
• Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications
• Expert level on Outlook
• Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Excellent
Organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in both Arabic and English and ability to professionally represent the CEO’s office
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
• Attention to details and deadlines
• Minimum 5 +years experience in a similar position
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow