Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will support the Chief Executive Officer with all daily tasks and duties to enable successful performance. This includes managing the calendar, scheduling meetings and managing logistics, handling enquiries, conducting research, receiving and screening calls and emails, and supporting with administrative duties.
• Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and support with day-to-day office requirements including, but not limited to, undertaking basic research, preparing documents and communications, coordinating meetings and organizing meeting logistics and managing the schedule
• Draft routine memos and communication following templates and guidelines.
• This includes typing letters, taking and circulating minutes of meetings and other informal and formal correspondence, as required
• Receive, record and file incoming documents, mail and other communication.
• Record and dispatch internal and external documents as per approved office procedures and practices
• Support by following up on requested documents / information from internal and external stakeholders
• Schedule, organize and manage internal and external appointments, meetings and other events as required
• Answer, screen and transfer telephone calls
• Interface effectively with the internal departments, to ensure effective support, across IT, Human Capital and Finance particularly
• Plan, book and manage internal travel arrangements, coordinating with internal and external teams as required.
• Ensure the appropriate office supplies are provided by General Services
• Demonstrate proficiency in using computers, fax, printing, scanning, photocopy machine and other office equipment to support documentation requirements
• Ensure confidentiality of office files, records, documents and data handled
• Develop excellent working relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders to support with the execution of their duties
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of departmental / section systems, policies, processes and practices
• Implement all relevant departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Adhere to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies, procedures and guidelines
• Perform other duties as required by upper management
AED 16,000 to 28,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Highschool or diploma field is required
• Minimum of 3 years of secretarial experience
• Experience working for Suite
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow