Job description / Role
As Executive Assistant to the Vice President, you will be primarily responsible for maximizes the Vice President’s time and promoting a positive company image. Through your duties as a liaison, you will maintain relationships between the vice president, his executives, and his employees. Additionally, you will keep company departments informed of important changes and internal company details in a regular corporate newsletter. Responsible for providing guidance on corporate governance leads efforts in negotiating and drafting contracts, risk management, and the development of plans and policies.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Vice President including: managing an extremely active calendar; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
- Researches prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Vice President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Vice President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior staff.
- Provides administrative support to the Vice President for Development, including scheduling, expense reports, and travel arrangements.
- Serves as project manager on strategic initiatives and projects, as directed by the Vice President.
- Bachelor's degree or above from Beijing Foreign Studies, Shanghai Foreign Studies, Guangwai, Xiwai, and other schools is preferred.
- 3-4 years experience of progressive as an executive/personal assistant
- (Mandarin) Chinese-Arabic speaker preferred
- Must have UAE or Gulf experience.
- Strong legal experience in corporate, commercial matters & corporate governance.
- Good oral and written Arabic skills, Chinese-Arab translation basically meets the job needs
- Detail- and deadline-oriented multitasker
- Ability to make strong decisions under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Solution-oriented: ability to look outside the box and problem solver.
- Proficient in computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Well-versed in IT Skills (MS Office database management)
- Passionate about delivering excellence, detailed, customer-focused, and results-oriented.
About the Company
J&T Express is a globalized, technologically innovative integrated logistics service provider. We are committed to continuing creating the ultimate express and logistics experience for our customers, and becoming a trustworthy comprehensive logistics service provider.
J&T Express was founded in August 2015. Our business covers a wide range of areas such as express delivery, freight forwarding, warehousing and supply chains as well as covering city, inter-provincial and international shipments. J&T Express's service network covers 13 countries and reaches nearly 2.5 billion people worldwide.
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Executive Assistant to CEO
Irwin & Dow
Executive Assistant to C-Suite (Professional Services)
Irwin & Dow