Job description / Role
An Executive Assistant to the Managing Director required for a leading group of companies, based in Dubai. This is initially a 3-month internship position that will transfer to proper employment if both parties are happy with the internship. The MD currently oversees three different businesses and requires support in all aspects of recruitment, HR, administration, Marketing, research, as well as general diary management. These roles would involve a mix of responsibilities across these companies.
Primarily you will be required to assist with recruitment and search activities for both NSI & Bluefin Talent.
We need assistance with the following:
- Candidate sourcing through multiple channels
- Writing clear and articulate job descriptions for executive-level positions
- Internal recruitment
- Marketing & Communications Support & Coordination
- Contract assessment and coordination
- Assisting with the creation of presentation decks
- Creation of marketing videos
- Administration and Finance support
- Help with the creation of Digital Marketing Strategies
- Ability to create well-formulated detailed sentence structures in English, from often scarce and rough notes.
- Management of data entry upon a CRM tool.
- Impeccable English both written and spoken
- Bachelors degree at a minimum
- Interested in a long term role that focuses on the support of executives
- Willing to be contactable at any time of the day
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
TGC Middle East