Executive Director - Marine Services
Job description / Role
• Collaborate with the CEO to identify, create and implement strategic plans to actualize business objectives.
• Identify, recruit, train and develop a talented team of employees who can lead critical departments and manage strategic business functions.
• Monitor company operations and ensure employees and business practices comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
• Develop the organizational culture and promote transparency and collaboration throughout the organization.
• Develop partnerships with company stakeholders, shareholders, industry regulators and other relevant parties.
• Identify potential risks and opportunities within the organization and its environment to protect business interests.
• Identify potential sources of investment and organize fundraising efforts.
• Represent the company at social and corporate events in ways that strengthen the brand and communicate the company’s message.
• Excellent understanding of finance-related performance standards
• Proven ability to develop and execute financial strategies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of corporate and regulatory best practices
• Organization and leadership skills
• Strategic thinking and analytical skills
• Minimum of a master’s degree in business administration or a related field
• Have at least 7 years of experience in a senior leadership position.
About the Company
Aida Holding Company is a privately-owned company established in 2020 with head office in Doha (Qatar). With a deep driven vision to deliver quality, AH is engaged in commercial business, providing support to its subsidiaries, investing its funds in shares, bonds and securities and operating its business.
Since the establishment, our motive to provide premium quality products & services to the Gulf Countries and Middle East is growing everyday. AH is a group of sister companies: Global Medical, Al Raya Medical Equipment, Gulf Yachts, Gulf Avenues, Dr. Aida Medical Center and Hatan Pharmacy.
Over years with 100 plus of staff, AH has shown pronounced growth in every category including growing yearly revenues, market share, product portfolio, and representing international partners.
The professional environment in our organization, smooth operational, state of art technology systems, setups, experienced and skilled staff put us ahead in our field. We strive to keep abreast of new trends in medical, healthcare, Real Estate, and Yachts industry to provide best options to our customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Global Head of Business Development
Middle East Executive
General Manager/Commercial Manager
Strategic Consultancy Director