Job description / Role
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic Executive Housekeeper with a keen eye for detail to join the senior management team!
As a highly visible member of the Hotel's Leadership Team, the Executive Housekeeper serves as a key support resource to the operation. Working in close partnership with other department heads, the Executive Housekeeper will ensure that the highest standards for cleanliness, safety and sanitation are maintained throughout the Hotel. They will ensure that guest requests are responded to promptly, and they will direct their team in performing a variety of activities to ensure a consistently clean, orderly, and attractive environment within guest rooms and public spaces.Specifically, the Executive Housekeeper will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee all Housekeeping/Laundry/Health Club operations
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Inspect, regularly, all fixtures, fittings, and appliances to ensure compliance to standards and take action as necessary to conform to standard
- Conduct daily walk-throughs and quality checks to drive cleanliness, productivity, efficiency, exceptional service and guest satisfaction at all points of contact.
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping/Laundry/Health Club Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Maintain good communication and working relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have senior level Housekeeping experience within a 5* Hotel
- Posses a successful track record of managing a large team
- Have a high level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities
- Display excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential English Optional languages French
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.