Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Executive Personal Assistant to provide administrative support to a high-level executive and manage their day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, have excellent communication skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks.
• Provide administrative and personal support to a high-level executive
• Manage the executive's calendar and schedule meetings
• Handle travel arrangements and other related tasks
• Prepare and edit reports and documents
• Handle the executive's correspondence
• Maintain and update filing systems
• Respond to inquiries in a timely manner
• Monitor and track progress of tasks
• Assist with other projects as needed
AED 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
• Proven experience working as an Executive Personal Assistant
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other related tools
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
About the Company
SRH Inc is an investment company which aims to create a positive impact through nurturing entrepreneurial ventures via pairing growth focused capital with transformative ideas.
Belief Massive untapped growth opportunities exist in emerging economies that can be capitalized via investing expansion capital in unconventional sectors.
Capability Proven experience of establishing and managing unicorn enterprises across Middle East and South Asia.
Strong Foothold Rich history of working in MENASA has enabled us to establish a strong presence in the region and formulate close linkages with key investors, regulators and businesses.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East