Job description / Role
The Researcher plays an important role in executing searches by identifying, contacting and attracting senior level candidates who match our clients’ requirements. The Researcher is responsible for evaluating and assessing the candidate’s business experiences and professional competencies to determine how they relate to a client’s specific need, and would ultimately prepare them for consideration by our clients.
The role requires a flexible and adaptable approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You must be accurate, efficient and enjoy working within a varied and busy role. It is necessary to have a good understanding of the business, the way in which it functions and the different industries that people work on. You should be confident and capable of communicating with people in all areas of the business. This is a permanent graduate role.
• Contribute actively to the start-up phase of the search by participating in client kick-off meetings with the Consultant and assisting in the development of the search strategy and target list of companies
• Complete a complete mapping exercise by gathering relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies, including identifying potential prospects, sources and managing responses
• Represent client effectively in the marketplace, discussing the opportunity with relevant executives using various methods
• Partner with Consultant to develop and present a slate of qualified candidates to each client
• Anticipate what needs to drive the search to closure and be prepared to supply additional information, such as related industry trends, market findings, reaction to the opportunity, compensation data, etc., gained during the course of a search
• Contribute to the preparation of position specifications, candidate presentations and reference reports adhering to the Firm's Gold Standard Recruiting Assessment.
• Prepare organised information for the client progress report
• Be aware of activities and changes in the general business environment and in the industry specifically. Keep team members updated accordingly
• Add to the firm's candidate pool expertise by continually identifying and introducing new talent to the firm. Ensure that up to date assignment, company and candidate information during the course of an assignment is always available for colleagues
• Prepare search reports for clients upon completion of retained search assignments
• Attention to detail and able to work at a fast pace
• Ability to juggle a number of work items at one time
• High level of customer service skills
• Work well within a large team
• Reliable and trust worthy
• Ability to prioritize
• Proactive and takes a flexible approach to work
• Competent user of Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
• Degree qualified
• UAE experience would be a plus
• Preferred understanding of recruitment agency industry
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.