Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Executive Secretary to provide comprehensive administrative support to our Directors. As an Executive Secretary, you will be responsible for comprehensive administrative support to our Directors, manage their schedules, office logistics, track actions to closure, coordinate meetings, client correspondences, and handling confidential information. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational and communication skills, be able to multitask, and have a strong attention to detail.
• Manage the Directors' calendars, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements
• Capture and track actions emanating from various meetings to closure
• Organize and maintain files and records
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Directors
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Coordinate logistics for meetings and events
• Manage and prioritize incoming emails and phone calls
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Directors
• Manage office staff affairs and logistics
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years of experience as an Executive Secretary or similar role
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent spoken and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to be assertive when situation demands
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
About the Company
We are an award-winning design + build firm. Our mission: Transforming spaces, inspiring performance. Our four key values are: Customer First, Integrity, Innovation and One Team, One Goal.
In the last 18 years, we’ve transformed more than 1,500 spaces to inspire all those who work, play, dine, shop or otherwise interact within it. And not just in Dubai, but across the UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, India and Sri Lanka.
We leverage our profound understanding of art, architecture, design, technology, global trends as well as local knowledge to ensure that you receive professional consultation, a palette of designs and stress-free project fulfillment.
Our client portfolio spans Fortune 500 companies, multinationals, large local entities, and private enterprises. Repeat and referral customers make for more than 90% of our business.
Whether we transform massive or boutique offices, showrooms, bars or restaurants, we’ve built deep, meaningful relationships with our customers. Our collaborative journey with our clients through our Discover, Design and Deliver milestones creates excellence.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm