Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a leading organisation based in the Dubai, who are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support their Chairman. Must be Arabic speaking.
* Full diary management for the chairman
* Booking all travel requests
* Office management
* Arranging high level meetings
* Inbox management, flagging most critical issues and ensuring completion
* Must be Arabic speaking
* 3 -5 years minimum experience
* Excellent communication with the ability to interact at the most senior level
* Excellent computer skills
* You must be able to support out-with office hours as per the business needs
Salary and Benefits
Up to 25,000 -28,000 AED per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East
The Eight Estate
Big Fish Recruitment