Job description / Role
• Experience in the translating Arabic to English – English to Arabic)
• Execute all corresponding duties including but not limited to taking notes, preparing drafts, typing memos and letters, following up on administrative issues internally, with other departments and selected external bodies
• Analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution accordingly
• Prepare a time management diary to ensure the Executive is able to attend all key meetings according to planned schedules
• Manage and request office supplies through online application and follow up on approval process and purchase order
• Lease with other companies for meetings, information update and documents as required by the Executive
• Lease with employees / departments to seek an update on any ongoing internal initiatives
• Prepare reports, and materials for publications and presentations
• Schedule appointments/ meetings and all related issues regarding the distribution of meeting agendas, booking of conference rooms, catering and material arrangements
• Translate required documents from Arabic to English and vice versa
• File, update and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports related to business unit
• Maintain copies of personnel records, such as leaves, business trips, expense reports and coordinate the same with HR
• Manage all telephone calls and queries; refer to appropriate staff/individual if required
• Greet and assist the Department’s visitors
• Exhibit willingness to ensure successful inter-departmental relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
About the Company
WE ARE A UAE LEADING HR CONSULTANCY
We offer a full range of HR services regardless of the organization headcount or location in the UAE&GCC. We understand how your organization thrives or flounders on the quality of your people. We are experts in creating award-winning organizational cultures. We have successfully tackled some of the most serious organizational issues imaginable to help companies grow and deliver their business plans.
Executive Assistant to CEO
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jun|
Admin and HR Officer for Investment Company
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jun|
Executive Assistant(Arabic Native / Bilingual)
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|