Job description / Role
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements (BRS) for all the accounts in DP and DPG
• Intimate / Follow up with the respective AR/AP teams for the pending entries in the BRS.
• Liaise with the banks for any transaction related queries.
• Opening Escrow accounts and arranging bank guarantees.
• Arranging letter of Credits for suppliers.
• Arrange fund transfers between banks/between verticals.
• Administrative jobs related to banks - preparing letters for signatory changes, account closures, etc.
• Provide recommendations to the Senior Manager Treasury on facilities to place letters of Credit.
• Manage various Letter of Credit facilities to ensure optimum usage and cost saving for the company.
• Provide recommendations to the Line Manager on Fixed Deposit rates with banks for placing excess cash for specific
• Liaise with legal department on arranging documents for banks
• Conduct monthly reconciliations to ensure accurate calculations and accounting of the letters of credit fees.
• Create monthly and quarterly internal reports for divisions, Accounting associates and senior management.
• Review Internal policies and documentation requirements, read legal agreements and other legal documents submitted in support of the letter of Credit request and confirm compliance with Policy.
• Insurance - Arranging and collating data for renewal of insurance policies
• Insurance - Managing Claims, tracking claim status, liaising with Insurance Brokerage Agent on various transaction related issues and tracking the Claim report on a monthly basis
• Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality regarding company, employee, and client financial information.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by the Senior Manager Treasury and provide relevant information as may be required.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: • Medical Insurance, Educational Allowance and Air ticket
• Graduate Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
• Functional Knowledge preferred in Oracle System/equivalent accounting system .
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years' in Bank Reconciliations or similar experience as an Accounts or Finance Executive.
About the Company
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.
J&T Express Middle East
Excelsior Group ME
Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)