Job description / Role
Job description for Expeditor:
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
• Responsible for expediting various commodities procured for upstream O&G and various water and waste water treatment projects.
• Commodities include fabricated tanks, Pressure vessels, heat exchanges, piping, skids, Valves, Pumps, Blowers, skid mounted equipments and Instruments etc.
• Responsible for coordinate with project, logistic and sourcing team and closely follow up with supplier from end to end for expediting of equipment's, proceses etc to meet the project time line.
• Responsible in identifying any gaps proactively at supplier for the execution at different levels and discussion with supplier for alternate plan to meet the project time line.
• Building up effective and solid communication channels with suppliers as well as Companies WTS cross-functional team to ensure on time delivery of equipment’s with value additions.
• Proactively looking for material cost out opportunities, developing supplier productivity, supporting on time delivery fulfillment by partnering with Engineering and project team.
• Willing to travel ~50% of work time for various domestic and international locations.
• Ideal candidate will have min 10 years bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (preferably mechanical engineering) with a minimum 5 years of vendor follow up, expediting of different commodity equipments essentially fabrication of pressure vessels, skids, heat exchangers, tanks, rotating equipments, pumps, valves, pipes and fittings and different process of manufacturing.
• Experience in inspection is an added advantage and have knowledge on different metallurgy and process like Ti, 254 SMO, Super Duplex Stainless Steels, High Nickel Alloys etc. and process like rubber lining, cladding, painting, welding, NDT etc.
• Shall have working knowledge in estimating the time period of different manufacturing process, challenges and identifying alternate way to mitigate the risk of delay in execution.
• Fluency in English (Spoken & Written).
• Candidates shall have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with customers and suppliers on a technical level.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Global Purchasing / Procurement Officer
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
|Ras Al Khaimah||18 Jan|
Engineer - Finishing
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||2 Feb|