Job description / Role
Brand New Luxury Visitor Attraction
Dubai Experience - Opening Spring 2021
We are currently seeking the most enthused personalities and passionate minds to join the Experience Team as engaged “storytellers” for a brand-new luxury visitor attraction that will be opening in Dubai in 2021.
This state-of-the-art, boundary-pushing Visitor Experience will become a leading tourist destination in Dubai, telling the story of an iconic building, synonymous with the city, offering visitors a glimpse inside an exclusive world and an insight into the ambition, vision and sheer audacity behind a world-famous landmark.
Visitors will discover for themselves what makes this destination a true icon and the original home of luxury – much-imitated but never equaled – all with the hint of mystique and the flair for theatricality!
Key duties of the Experience Team members:
The Experience Team will be a well-oiled machine running to precision tour timings throughout the day, yet with a highly personal approach - making a very complex operation appear seamless and simple to visitors.
This team will be responsible for bringing the Experience to life by:
• Providing a warm welcome to all guests and tour groups
• Performing a variety of engaging characterised roles across the Experience
• Clearly and confidently sharing engaging stories in a captivating manner
• Enhancing guests' understanding of each segment of their tour
• Demonstrating extensive knowledge of the content and related topics
• Answering any questions that guests may have around the Experience
• Being friendly, enthusiastic and courteous at all times
Previous experience is not essential, as we want to create a team that is based on positive attitude, warmth and enthusiasm, and a drive to succeed.
However, as basic entry requirements, we would expect you to:
• Have exceptional communication skills
• Enjoy working in fast-paced, public-facing environments
• Excel at engaging with people
• Have a passion for sharing captivating stories in personalised ways
• Speak fluent English
• Preferably speak an additional second language (Arabic, Mandarin and Russian particularly welcome)
• Be based in the UAE and available to start early 2021
• Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
• Be highly adaptable and able to improvise in unpredictable situations
About the Company
Barker Langham Recruitment is a strategic human resource, recruitment and training firm for the global cultural & creative industries.
We define innovative human resource [people] strategies and deliver bespoke recruitment [people] solutions that create sustainable growth for our global clients [people] in the cultural and creative sectors.
People for people. Simple.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
HR Source Consulting
Supervisor - Admissions
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Junior Relationship Associate (Corporate Administration)
Customer Service Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services