Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - Business Development (Market Research) - Experienced Associate / Senior Associate
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
An opportunity to work with the Business Development team of Tax and Legal will allow you to assist the team in implementing the firm's strategy that focuses on key clients, industries, and markets. It will give you exposure to some of the key aspects of account management, business development and allow you to interact and collaborate with various teams. You will be a part of a team that plays a key role in tracking the performance and progress of the business across markets to achieve the firm's objectives.
This position will require the candidate to perform the following:
- Work with the Clients & Markets function to deliver infrastructure (such as financial performance analysis, industry and client's analysis, market share and competitor SWOT analysis and thought leadership) to develop an Account Management plan
- Collaborate with colleagues across different teams within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
- Work closely with the Partners and Directors in developing account strategy and support them in driving the account management activities
- Prepare various executive level presentations using google slides such as account plans, industry/sector summaries
- Prepare performance summaries for accounts and industries using revenue, opportunity, backlog data on monthly/quarterly basis
- Support the teams in developing client, industry and country profiles using various research tools, databases and online research
- Track the latest regulatory changes and market trends that impact our clients from a Tax and legal perspective and support the engagement teams in developing a Go To Market strategy
- Participate and drive various meetings/calls related to priority accounts, industries and countries
- Support lead partners, industry leaders in monitoring the performance of their respective areas on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Creating/maintain reports and dashboards using Salesforce/Google sheets/Google slides
- Manage various initiatives in collaboration with the marketing team such as client workshops, webinars, external and internal events
- Bachelor's or master's degree with more than 4 year of experience.
- Ability to create executive level presentations
- Hands on data skills (advanced excel skills, pivot, formulas etc)
- Ability to interact with all levels of management; strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable professional and proactive approach
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Strong research and analytics background; exposure to market research databases preferred
- Basic knowledge of Tableau, Qlikview, Alteryx preferred
- Experience with Salesforce will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of tax and legal services will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience of account management and relationship management in a large corporate environment.
- Language skills: fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.