Job description / Role
Who are we?
NSI Talent is a specialist search and selection agency, working with Top Tier Consulting & Technology Companies across EMEA and APAC. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions we work with.
What do we offer?
• Clear & pacey career progression opportunities
• An immersive training programme with continuous attention to your development throughout your entire career
• Access to an international client/candidate database
• Competitive basic salary and industry leading commission scheme
• Regular incentives
• A vibrant diverse organisation with an outstanding work environment, where you will able to truly use your own unique personality to develop long lasting professional relationships
• Modern office facilities with state-of-the-art technology
What will you be doing?
• Proactively seeking out great candidates using various tools, platforms and techniques
• Networking and maintaining relationships with both candidates and clients
• Screening, qualifying and interviewing candidates
• Being the match-maker between great candidates & great jobs
• Working within a global market place
What we are looking for:
• The ideal candidate must have at least 6 months experience working in the project management & public sector
• Someone who is not afraid of hard work.
• Personality is key in this business so it is essential that you are able to build rapport easily with candidates and clients.
• Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy their clients and candidates.
• We are looking for someone with entrepreneurial flair as this is a place where you will have to work smart with no micromanagement.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Irwin & Dow
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Private Equity and Investments
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Agency Recruitment Consultant
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Digital and Big Data
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting