Job description / Role
This is a creative role focused on producing promotional campaigns to raise the international profile of the university among the general academic community.
• Coordinate interviews between journalist and university stakeholders (faculty, students, alumni, and employers
• Liaise between university ranking agencies and internal groups to provide visual material for advertising campaigns
• Develop university impact promotional campaign by combining straplines with impact stories and visual imagery
• Prepare marketing material for faculty and staff recruitment brochures
• Ten years' experience in international marketing and communications
• Postgraduate business or marketing qualification, preferably MBA
• Extensive knowledge of digital media and its use in promotion to consumers
• Good listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to meet deadlines
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.