Job description / Role
A top-tier consulting company is looking to hire for an Expert - Manager in Supply Chain Management.
As a Manager, you will manage teams who design, develop, and implement long-term business strategies and digital solutions that enhance supply chain and manufacturing performance. In this role, you will advise clients on key strategic issues, produce leading-edge business models, address specific problems and opportunities, and implement sustainable solutions - from the digital and data-driven innovation approach. Drawing on expertise with evolving digital tools and capabilities, you will challenge existing assumptions to create tailored, fully integrated solutions that optimize client operations to create a powerful competitive advantage.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in supply chain strategy and supply chain management, as well as experience advising clients on how to use digital tools to enable their journey toward operational excellence.
• At least 7 years of work experience in top-level advisory or consulting firms, ideally candidates will have a mix of industry and consulting experience
• Experience working with/for well-functioning, advanced and global businesses, ideally located within the UK
• Deep knowledge of each element of the Supply Chain and specifically experience using technology and systems to implement world-class supply chains for our clients
• It is essential, you have already earned proven results at prior clients using digital methods to improve or transform their supply chain
• Proven ability to analyze and interpret data through business & economic lens to advise clients as to how to improve their Supply Chain strategy
• 3-4 years leading/playing a core role in driving projects – owning the project process, content and day-to-day client interactions
• A track record of leadership and achievement, especially within Supply Chain Operations
• Willingness to travel internationally and to work remotely on client sites
• This offers a tax-free salary and lucrative bonus
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods Practice - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Manager - Strategy Consulting for O&G - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent