Job description / Role
• Coordinates with warehouse for shipments/deliveries to forwarders/customers in a timely manner.
• Responsible in documentation, monitoring and coordination to customers for all outbound shipments.
• Ensures that proper documents/permit is filed for commodities
• Printing of all Necessary Export Documents
• Provide Warehouse the Shipping documents on a timely manner
• Arranging shipments on behalf of Customers
• Checking the accuracy of Airway bill / Bill of Lading
• Ensuring that freight related costs are endorsed within 24 hours upon receipt
• Maintaining a daily export monitoring report
• Communicates with customer service group for any requirements or exceptions found in freight documents or physical cargo receipt, report any discrepancies to avoid mishandling of goods.
• Assists the day-to-day operations of the export department to ensure that customer requirements are met
• Ensure that file contains all necessary document copies in proper sequence and are uploaded properly to document management system.
• Assists with ensuring that payable and receivable documents are completed accurately and forwarded within time constraints
• Trace shipment through transit points up to final destination and advice customer service as needed with timely updates.
• Ensures that highest level of data quality and integrity by processing shipment accurately
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in import/export customer service and/or operations is required.
• Experienced in coordinating with warehouse for shipments, quoting and negotiating rates, handling bookings, procurement, document preparation, researching and resolving freight discrepancies and customer complaints, corresponding with overseas offices, agents and clients and closing files when shipments are completed.
• Strong data entry skills and being keen to details are required.
• Knowledgeable Incoterms and handling dangerous goods shipments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organization skills.
• Candidate must enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment.
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
Alumil Middle East
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Logistics Coordinator for a Logistics Solutions Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC