Job description / Role
- Sets up, prepares and maintains the dining rooms in line with the commercial offer and guest expectation
- Helps set up the meeting rooms and areas as required by the hotel, and helps clean and tidy areas and equipment used during his/her workshift
- Sets up catering at break times for seminars, in meeting rooms, at breakfast and prepares trays for room service as required by the hotel
- Keeps working areas clean
- Maintains the stocks of products available for guests
- Tidies the storage area every day
- Keeps equipment in the point of sale in good condition, signalling any need for technical intervention
- Informs appropriate departments of any changes in organisation
- Takes part in the briefing and debriefing meetings before and after the workshift
- Level of Education Others Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.