Job description / Role
• Plan, supervise and control various operations, working closely and supporting the food and beverage manager.
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, acknowledge all guests and resolve complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Constant effective communication with managers and supervisors regarding any guest or staff issues.
• Encourage and motivate staff with a positive attitude.
• Operate POS (point of sale) and maintain security of system.
• Follow the correct cash up and management of bills and house accounts, incl cash and credit card transactions.
• Prepare reports for food and beverage manager.
• Manage waiters, barman and runners by ensuring the smooth running of the floor and that duties are carried out in a professional and timeous manner.
• Maintain excellent product knowledge.
• Prepare weekly staff rosters if need be.
• Conduct service briefings.
• Ensure all front of house staff adhere to the ‘company code of conduct’ and ‘standard operating procedures’
• Monitor staff closely to identify any transgressions throughout service so that these can be addressed immediately
• Diploma in Hospitality Management or Hotel School qualification will be given preference
• 3-5 years’ experience in a luxury hotel & restaurant environment
• A strong grasp of operational systems (Micros POS and Opera) and computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook
• Food & Beverage product knowledge
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• A willingness and passion to serve
• Presentable and well groomed
About the Company
Luxuria Hotel Management is a fully integrated pioneer hotel management company specialized in the hospitality sector and with an expanding portfolio across the Middle East and India.
LHM provides hotel owners and developers a broad spectrum of world-class management solutions catering to all market segments from luxury to budget.
LHM’s strategic expansion in the Middle East and India (soon) has been successful in unlocking a world of opportunities while creating value for its customers, stakeholders, associate companies and its employees. The portfolio is currently located in the vibrant destination of Dubai – United Arab Emirates, with a pipeline of hotels under development to grow LHM’s regional footprint further. The target is to grow by another 2 hotel properties before the last quarter of 2019 and to have portfolio of 10 hotels by the year 2022.