Job description / Role
Provide administrative support at an exceptional level to Senior Directors including, but not limited to:
• Manage operations and facilities management for all Middle East offices
• Design and implement office modifications to accommodate rapid office growth and changing needs
• Project management of new construction and renovations, including design concept, outsourced consultants, budgets, furniture and equipment procurement
• Effectively manage and mentor, evaluate and motivate the Operations team of 40 employees across 3 countries
• Develop and administer budget for Facilities in the Middle East
• Ensure all country specific corporate licenses are in order
• Manage global travel policies and travel restrictions; annually coordinate directory of global hotels, negotiating corporate rates
• Provision of support in KSA year round( minimum of 2 visits at 4 days per month to the Riyadh/Jeddah offices)
• Coordinate all aspects of safety & security for employees including security updates, implementation of a crisis management team/plan,
• evacuation plans, communication trees and testing of emergency response systems
• Continuously update and implement an office Health & Safety policy
The candidate we are looking for will have:
• Bachelor's degree
• Maintenance experience and familiarity with building upkeep
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Minimum 5 years of people management experience
• Excellent written and oral English, Arabic is a plus
• Experience within project management
• Good computing skills, comfortable with adopting IT/system tools
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Facilities Manager - Immediate Start
Big Fish Recruitment
International Facilities Operations Manager
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|
Facilities Operations Manager