Facilities Management Officer
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
One of our leading Construction industry clients in the UAE is looking Facilities Management Officer will be responsible for taking care of the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of these systems.
- Facilities Officer supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment.
- Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, waste management, Infra structure work and Ranges.
- Being a Facilities Supervisor tracks facilities service requests and ensures requests are completed within established timelines and quality standards.
- Schedules and ensures completion of preventative maintenance.
- Additionally, Facilities officer maintains a safe and effective working environment. Trains team on policies and procedures.
- May coordinate work to be completed by contractors and skilled trades.
- Requires an associate degree.
- Typically reports to the Head Office on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
- The Facilities Supervisor supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments.
- Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- To be a Facilities officer typically requires 3-5 years of experience in the related area as an individual contributor. Thorough knowledge of the functional area and department processes.
- Requires an associate degree in Facilities Management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical
- To be a Facilities officer typically requires 3-5 years of experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- Thorough knowledge of the functional area and department processes.
- Effective Communications.
- Leadership working with teams.
- Empathy and Compassion
- Conflict Resolution.
- Bilingual preferred.
- 4 + years of Facilities Management
- 3+ years’ experience in managing a team of 10+ people with different duties.
Experience working in a Construction, Infrastructure, Military or Defense, or Aviation, environment would be an added advantage.
Location - Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients. If you receive any emails, SMS or calls requesting you to pay from someone claiming to be an employee of Black Pearl before they can process your application, please report and write an email to us or contact our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Officer - Facilities Management
Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital
|Umm Al Quwain||15 Mar|
Senior Facilities Manager - Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment